Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 27

If my usually smiley, cheerful, carefree little guy looks unusually sad, it's because he is. Liam's first official stay home from school sick day. The infamous "daycare cough," as I call it. Only took 3 weeks from when he started for it to set in, but given it's January, I actually think that's gotta be some kind of record. I thought for sure he'd bring it home after his first 2 days. Poor guy. Except for a few spare moments, this was pretty much the look we got all day. To me, he is still beautiful, even in his sadness. Cheer up buddy. On a side note, I'm headed out for a weekend getaway with my man to Vegas (photographer's playground) sans little guy. Gonna get our eat on, our drink on, our sleep on. I'll still be shooting, but I won't be posting until we get back on Sunday night. Cheers.
IMG_6346-3

No comments:

Post a Comment