Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 17

A typical Sunday (although, it's Monday) morning outing for the Andersons - hike + brewery = winning combination. I am fulfilled by being surrounded by the beauty of nature, Liam is fulfilled by working out all that 2 year old energy, and my husband is fulfilled by a pint of local beer. The hike we went on today was in an absolutely gorgeous area and my eye could not ignore the chartreuse green moss everywhere. Now if only I could photoshop my son climbing these trees and my husband sitting on the ground with a stout, I'd have a real winner.
IMG_5591-1

3 comments:

  1. love this, reminds me of the sunday we went for a hike + brewery which definitely makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this too, reminds me of how to find east and west... if i could just remember which side the sun sets on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard to get a great pic in the intense sunlight, this is great, good work :)

    ReplyDelete