Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 23

Daddy/Son moments are pretty special for me to capture. We love having Keegan around on the weekends and this weekend, Liam definitely fulfilled his daddy time with my various departures to photoshoot, jogging trails, and Target. With this particular image, I caught a tender little moment. If only you could hear Liam, "Your beard is scratchy, Daddy . . . I don't have a beard, Daddy." So sweet. This was right after the tumbling and wrestling and giggling, of course. Keegan can get Liam giggling . . . no . . . squealing . . . like no one else. First, I hear the pleading appeals, "Again Daddy, again." Then I hear the endless fits of squealing. There is so much written about how music, nature, physical activity, etc. benefits little ones' brains. There MUST be something about how playing in bed with daddy benefits the brain as well!
IMG_6261-3

2 comments:

  1. keegan has really nice feet. the way they curve together like that. just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. esme, you're hilarious :) they are kinda sexy, now that you mention it . . .

    ReplyDelete