Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 1

I have been inspired by many photographers who have gone about the daunting task of taking one image a day for a year and so begins my new blog entitled, "365 Days, 365 Ideas." I think I'll pretty much have to have my camera strapped to my body at all times for the entire year to keep myself honest. Even today, I had to run out for the last few brief moments of acceptable light to catch image 1, a record of the kind of rainy sites we have been seeing for months now. I've heard it many times that the 50mm 1.4 is sharpest at 2.8, but I shot this wide open at 1.4 just because I felt like it. The wind kicked up right as I shot which adds to the appeal I think. Then I ran inside with my freezing fingers and turned on the pot of spiced wine :) Should be a good year!

2 comments: