Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 10

I remember thinking when we first moved to California how there really isn't any definition to the seasons out here . . . like it was just one long year of really mellow, 60 degree weather and the only thing that differentiated from one day to the next was the amount of cloudage in the sky. Coming from the East Coast, this was somewhat disturbing. Now, having lived here for about seven years or so, I realize I was completely wrong. There is definitely a winter, a fall, a spring, and a summer (although summer mostly feels like winter, without the rain). Trying to come up with some creative ideas for January family photo sessions yielded some fun handmade snowflakes. Unfortunately, the vision didn't come to life so much in the shoot, but today I was inspired by the wintry weather and the remnants of my snowflakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment