Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Days 203-211

This summer has been crazy for us in terms of traveling. I literally have been jet lagged for a month. We spent the last week back East on the Isle of Palms with my parents and my little niece and nephew. The kids had a blast and it was nice to get a little sun! Then we headed up to the lovely town of Holland, Michigan for one of Keegan's oldest friend's wedding. Disclaimer: the pictures of Liam sleeping were taken during long days of traveling alone with him on a plane with my phone and I had no energy to lug the Canon out.

2011-07-23 14.46.13
Literally, on the terminal floor. Probably my husband would not allow this, but when I travel alone with him, I go with a nap-anywhere-child policy.
IMG_4563
Cutest surfer dude I've ever seen.
IMG_4611
My niece and nephew.
IMG_4653

365days365images22
Fit in a little mini session, per my sister in law's request. If they tell you I used potty humor to get them to giggle, I will deny it.
2011-07-28_15.58.12
Of course he picks the 25 minute flight to sleep on, rather than the 2 hour flight....
IMG_5085
Chillin in the hotel in Holland.
IMG_5101
Just as dapper as can be in his wedding outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment