Monday, August 22, 2011

Day 233

I occasionally watch the neighbor's sweet pooch, Buddy, for the weekend. I feed her and let her out and such. This weekend I was going hiking with an old friend I hadn't seen in forever so I asked my neighbors if I could just take the pooch along. It was a lovely day chatting nonstop with my girl, hiking up and down along a beautiful trail to the beach for lunch, and enjoying a little doggy companionship. Buddy was quite the canine trooper . . . literally. After the hike, Buddy and I went through the carwash as a thoughtful gesture toward my husband as I borrowed his car. This was her reaction. I was slightly worried because Liam is completely traumatized by the carwash and I thought, "What am I going to do with a spooked doggy, locked in a C30?!" But she was only slightly worried . . . alert and inquisitive mostly.
IMG_5678-1

No comments:

Post a Comment