Friday, August 12, 2011

Day 222

Often I catch moments with Liam that are just so quintessentially "3." This image was one of those moments for me. I don't know why, but there is just something so magical about this age. Old enough to do so many things by himself, but still little enough to fit all snuggly in my lap. Old enough to blow us away with the things that come out of his mouth sometimes, but little enough to still look cute dragging his lovey blankie all around the house. Old enough to read pretty involved storybooks, but little enough to wear these ridiculously adorable jammies. I just want to eat him up when he gets his jammies on. Hands down, one of my top 3 moments of our daily routine is when he plops down in my lap WITH these delicious jammies on to read books.
IMG_5269

No comments:

Post a Comment