Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Day 227

This photograph is significant because I took a photo of the genesis of these beautiful pole, tender, and dwarf beans back in May, http://365days365ideas.blogspot.com/2011/05/day-126_09.html. What a crop! I have planted tomatoes, green peppers, parsley, and strawberries, in my backyard and these are BY FAR the most beautiful and healthy of them all! The best part is that Liam will eat them straight off the plant. If I bother cooking them, he has no interest. This one's for you Es, my dear fan :)
IMG_5578-2

2 comments:

  1. oh my!!! look at those beans!!!
    do I need to tell you how much you have MADE MY DAY?! work has had me on the verge of tears today, and that says a lot for someone who never cries. and YOU my dear friend have made me smile so big. and so as I go back to my drawing board I say - THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Esme. Hang in there. Sea Ranch soon!!

    ReplyDelete