Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 180

Day 180. Half way there. Crazy. This year has flown by, no? This was my attempt at an emotive capture of Day 180. This project has been a photographic immersion. Some days I lug my camera with me wherever I go, look at the world with the camera in mind, attempt to put thought and motive into the process and product. Other days, I have a shoot or a wedding and I am so thankful to have something to sink my teeth into. And yet, other days, 6 o'clock rolls around and the camera sits on the dining room table, untouched . . . unloved. Those are the days where I pull something out of my proverbial arse at the last minute (really trained well for this type of creation in architecture school) and somehow it all turns out ok . . . often better than ok. Either way, this year has been a turning point for me . . . 180 degrees to be exact.
IMG_4062-2

No comments:

Post a Comment