Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 152

I was supposed to go to Liam's school today and start taking portrait photographs of the 30 students there. I had planned to do them outside so the rain was a complete disappointment. I postponed until next week and am keeping my fingers crossed for good weather as it will be our last chance before school lets out the following week. At any rate, I decided to do a little practicing on my own rascal-y preschooler. This is a new little game I call, "Do you see the dinosaur in my camera?!" Ummm . . . . can you say, "Works like a charm." This is the cutest, most genuine, smiley "portrait" photograph I've taken of him in weeks. Of course he said he did see the dinosaur. I wonder out of 30 students, how many will see it. I'm betting all 30 actually.
IMG_1537-2

No comments:

Post a Comment