Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 179

I should've known if I wanted the real low down on the aforementioned Silver Bullet, my best bet was to strike up a conversation with any of the aforementioned neighbors. I went outside to take a few pictures this evening. Not 2 shots in, the Mayor of Norvell comes trotting out of his house, "What'ya taking a picture of Sarah?" As he was giving me the details of this new creature in our neighborhood (the guy used to live in it, now he's selling it, he can't have it parked there for more than 3 days without a ticket, he's fixing it up, etc. etc.) I looked up at my neighbor, Grace's window, to catch HER peeking out at us. I resisted the urge to wave. After Jeff retreated, I went back to taking a few more photos and I could just feel my other neighbor, VA, burning holes in the back of my head. And of course, I'm only assuming here that none of them are actually reading this (unless they are reading it behind my back.) Geesh.
IMG_4024

No comments:

Post a Comment