Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 47

Phew, all caught up, but just barely. Yes, ONE more little person photo for today. We arrived home late Monday night and my good friend here with the twins went into labor the next morning so Liam and I entertained the boys at our house after school. I love having so many little people in my life. They keep me on my toes, young, happy, smiling. The boys were SO good and they are SO excited for their new baby brother who arrived around 6pm last night. Their dad texted me a picture and I showed the boys and I almost cried watching their reaction to it. They just stood there in awe, eyes wide, literally for like 5 minutes, and then all of a sudden, T. just starts belly giggling. Congrats Mom and Dad . . . looking forward to meeting the little guy . . . whatever his name shall be :)
IMG_7357-2

No comments:

Post a Comment