Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 34

This week, after dropping Liam off at school, I tried to do things I wanted to do rather than do things I needed to do. Blissful. Earlier this week, I spent an hour at Ross Dress for Less :) Dangerous. Today I took a little photo walk around the neighborhood. I love this kind of shooting . . . finding things in the urban landscape that make interesting, graphic, and abstract compositions. And usually, for wedding and portrait shooting, this kind of bright sunlight is detrimental, but when creating more abstract images, the dark, delineated shadows can really add to the graphic strength of the composition. Anyway, this is my ode to the upcoming season of March Madness. For those of you who don't know, I LOVE college basketball. I play basketball. I bleed basketball really. I just bought a Nike tshirt for myself that says, "Play Maker." I didn't take it off for 2 days. I was raised my 2 Hoosier parents and to me, this image screams Hoosier. I may just have to enlarge and frame :)
IMG_6563

No comments:

Post a Comment