Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 33

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the "Happy" in "Happy Meal" is not a false advertiser. For $3.00, the underage crowd can get a cheeseburger, apple fries, a jug o milk, and a toy. What's not to love?! Now, I'm not particularly fond of fast food and I'm not particularly fond of Sponge Bob Square whatever whoever, but Liam eats very little meat so I'm cool with the occasional burger and as far as the toy goes, Liam thought it was a yellow robot so we avoided the whole Sponge Bob introduction altogether . . . and besides . . . this Sponge Bob Robot thing squirts water through the flower on his hat. So we enjoyed a Burger King picnic in our backyard on this 70 degree California "winter" afternoon. So many things to make me and little boy smile. Now I'm about to end this very wonderful day with a g&t in the new cocktail glasses I just bought . . . the grownup version of a "Happy Meal!" Cheers.
IMG_6511

No comments:

Post a Comment