Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 39

Ok, I know I am biased, but is he not the cutest little stinker you've ever seen?! It's been an interesting age these last few months, not really "2" anymore, but not yet "3" either. On one hand he seems so big to me and on the other hand he's still just my little tiny peanut. Today for instance, in one moment he's climbing trees in the yard and "reading" books to me, and in the next moment, taking a 2 hour nap, waking up with those big, sleepy, puppy dog eyes and tousled mop, and curling up in my lap to snuggle while he comes to full consciousness. When he's all curled up, he still fits perfectly in the crook of my arm just like he was a 6 month old again. He's a trooper when it comes to me and my camera . . . most days, he's completely over having it aimed at his oh so cute face. Lately, I've taken to trickery though . . . this image I told him I was taking a picture of the raccoon on his new tshirt and that we were going to send it to his Grandparents. Hey...whatever works.
IMG_7037-3

No comments:

Post a Comment