Saturday, September 17, 2011

Day 257

There's some selfish part of me that hopes Liam garners my love of and innate skill for anything creative and artsy. And obviously Liam is very clear on my love of photography and sees my camera, oh, most days at least 5 times a day. Lately it seems photo of the day is an end of the day crunch project as the daylight is just too harsh here in the early California Fall. The last few days, especially, I've involved Liam in someway or somehow with attempting to complete the task since he is afterall, my full time buddy. Today, as always, photo of the day was in the back of my mind . . . it was about 730 in the evening, Liam and I were headed back home from an afternoon at the library in downtown Berkeley. We were walking down this stairwell to get to the train and he says, "You know Mommy, we could take a picture of these stairs right here. That would be a really good idea." At first I was like, No....no, we should hurry to catch the train, it's getting late, blah, blah, blah. What am I saying?! Wait, you know what?! You are right Liam. This would be a PERFECT place to take a picture. That's a really good idea indeed Little Man. And he WAS right.
IMG_6729

No comments:

Post a Comment