Monday, September 5, 2011

Day 243

Was relieved to have Liam start back up at school today. I definitely think we need that time apart to maintain our healthy, sane relationship as full time mommy and buddy :) Afterwards, I picked him up and we hit his favorite Mexican restaurant for lunch and over to Joann's, which was where we were headed, but never made it the day before when the bike accident ensued. We were headed there to get the fixins for his Halloween costume, "A Scary Dragon," per Liam's request. While we were there, he took out all the plastic dragons for a little inspiration. This ended up being about a thirty minute impromptu playdate with the dragons, but he was happy so I just took a seat and enjoyed the relaxation. As a side note, I am not really a fan of dragons. I am not really a fan of anything too fantastical or violent, even slightly violent for him. I am convinced that is why he is starting to show signs of gravitating right toward it. Urgh. But I am going with it for now . . . perhaps he will get it out of his system.
IMG_6024-1

No comments:

Post a Comment