Thursday, September 29, 2011

Day 266-Day 267

There were many great shots for the 2 days we were up in Hendy Woods in the Anderson Valley so I compiled the best of. Friday night, we got Liam all tucked in his new sleeping bag and Keegan and I sat out by the campfire for another hour or so. My lungs breathed in the fresh, perfectly cool air, we looked up at a gazillion stars that I don't think I've seen in years actually, and I could just feel the noise in my soul silencing. Beautiful place. With my best 2 boys. Perfect. Serenity. Renewal. I could not wipe the smile from my face. We cooked some campfire meals, toasted some marshmallows, hiked in the redwoods, played by the river, chased Liam around the campground loop on his bike, hung out at a Brewery, visited an apple farm and tasted some fantastic Pinots. California, you are amazing.
Hendy Woods2

No comments:

Post a Comment