Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day 255

This is what I love about this project: Liam and I were driving home from a rare weeknight dinner out treat. We passed this field with golden colors and the sun setting behind. Photo of the day popped into my head. I had a few in my camera from earlier in the day, but nothing too spectacular. It was getting kind of late and I hesitated . . . Liam still needed a bath, I had promised him a popsicle, and we had a lot of bedtime reading to do because I bought him some Frog and Toad Adventures that afternoon. "Hey Buddy, wanna go run through that field before we go home?!" "YAAAAHHHH!!!" is the giggly reply I got. Ok, brakes on, u turn. 5 minutes later, Liam was happily running through the field throwing leaves at me. Now I have a few really beautiful photos I would probably never have if it weren't for 365.
IMG_6706

1 comment: