Thursday, September 29, 2011

Day 265

I spent almost the entire day packing up the car for a weekend camping trip with Liam and Keegan. When I grabbed my camera to put in the car, I snapped this shot quickly, thinking I would get a great shot of our little campsite once we had it all set up that evening. Well, it turns out it was a good thing I shot this because by the time we got going, stopped going due to traffic, and ended up at the campsite, it was pitch dark!! I LOVE to camp, but Keegan takes some mild convincing so we've gone twice I think since we've been together (11ish years). However, we rolled in there in the darkness, pitched a tent, built a fire, and had dinner cooking in about 10 minutes flat. By the time we got all that settled, Liam settled, the camera still sat in the bag where I had packed it so this was it folks!
IMG_6842

No comments:

Post a Comment