Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 92

Liam's 3 year portrait shoot finally! It was so beautiful today so it was time to do it, but I didn't actually decide this until an hour before we should leave in time to get enough light. The list of things that needed to get done beforehand:
1. wash selected outfits 2. dress 3 yr. old in said outfits 3. have said 3 yr. old sit long enough to wipe nasty visible boogers away. 4. collect props and load car. 5. feed said 3 yr. old dinner. 6. stop by grocery store at rush hour to get balloons. 7. take the actual photographs. All that and then I had to make good on bribe to feed 3 yr. old chocolate ice cream after said photographs were complete and get him to bed at a reasonable hour. It wasn't pretty and I found myself flustered as always to get more than one good shot. But this was the winner for me.
IMG_8762

No comments:

Post a Comment