Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 70

Tried to take full advantage of the 2 hours spent in Urgent Care this afternoon to document Day 70. Don't fret parental units who are reading. . . everything is fine. I just went in to have a basketball knee injury checked out. I went down pretty hard on Tuesday evening . . . the knee just buckled out on me and I laid on the floor with 9 girls surrounding me for about 10 minutes. It was pretty surreal and I thought I was screwed, but everything has turned out to be ok. Just makes me realize that the amount of pain serious knee injuries incur is just beyond imaginable. Liam, as always, was the sweetest little support unit. We had been waiting for about an hour in the waiting room and I told him that we might have to leave before we saw the Dr., at which he protested immensely and when I probed further as to why he was so upset about leaving this terribly boring place, he replied, "But, the Dr. has to fix you, Mommy..." Got some x-rays and a free knee brace out of the deal so all in all, not a horribly wasted trip.
IMG_8187-2

No comments:

Post a Comment