Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 69

Today (or yesterday actually), I went into Liam's totally adorable school to take some new photos for their website www.brightstarschool.com (not up yet obviously). Lots of cute little faces, but I don't have any photo releases yet so this is the image I went with. Isn't it just the cutest little school house you've ever seen?! It was the first time since he started in January that I was able to see him in full action and I could not have been more proud of him. He's still so little and I was hesitant to start him this year, but I didn't want to wait another year either. Every time I set foot inside this building, all my fears just fade away. The teachers are so lovely and gentle and all the materials are so meaningful and engaging. There around 30 kids in his classroom but it was SO quiet . . . it felt like there were 10 kids. Everyone went about their own little activity . . . one little girl had a little tray with a grater, a little bowl, and a hunk of cheese. She happily grated cheese for almost the entire hour I was there. Another little girl happily scrubbed and chopped up a carrot, and Liam artfully arranged rubber bands on a peg board. We feel so blessed to be able to have him attend this lovely and amazing place. IMG_8169

No comments:

Post a Comment