Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 81

Most days, photo of the day is a challenge, a fun challenge, but a challenge nonetheless, resting on my shoulders for the better part of the day. I can shoot all day sometimes and still not feel like I got "the one." Then there are days like today when as soon as I snap the shutter, I just know I can relax because I got "the one." I went out for a photo drive (drive, not walk, due to the rain rain rain) and drove around for about an hour in this gritty industrial part of Berkeley. The minute I sped by this little nook in between a couple of office buildings, I slammed on the brakes and backed up in the middle of the street. There it was. And the sun came out for just a brief moment for me to create the most fantastic shadow to boot. The End.
IMG_8471

No comments:

Post a Comment