Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 303

ACL reconstructive surgery day. My biggest concern: How am I going to continue taking a picture a day with a bum knee?! Well, perhaps that wasn't my BIGGEST concern, but it was up there. My apologies in advance if the next week or two are a little boring. Sometimes constraints can provoke extra creative spark though so we'll see! Surgery day went really well. When I woke up from anesthesia, my first question was, "Did you fix it?" followed by, "Can I play basketball tomorrow?!" Well, no basketball yet of course, but I am feeling pretty darn good now considering. I am able to put a fair amount of weight on the leg, but the pain meds are extreme so hopefully that isn't clouding my assessment. Either way, on my way to full recovery and just glad this is mostly behind me now.
IMG_9835

No comments:

Post a Comment