Monday, December 5, 2011

Day 337

When I was recuperating from my ACL surgery, a former coworker contacted me to see if I would be interested in taking some photographs of her new blended family. Just hours after my arrival home from the hospital, my hopes of ever being able to run after a family with my camera again were somewhat diminished. But I basically had shot myself in the foot (or the knee actually) with the timing of the surgery falling right when everyone wants their holiday photos taken so I was lusting for a shoot. I hastily agreed not really knowing if it was feasible in 4 weeks from the email or not. At any rate, it happened and it was great. Luckily, the girls were slightly older so no running required really. See the full post at http://sarahandersonphotography.blogspot.com/2011/12/sunset-on-farm-pt-reyes-family.html.
Winingar Blog5

No comments:

Post a Comment