Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 94

Not for the faint of heart, but this is the photo of the day because this is pretty much what I looked at for the better part of this afternoon. Apparently, Liam came home with a nasty stomach virus on Thursday. I felt like we had reached some rite of passage as parents when Keegan and I were cleaning up kid puke in kid bed at three in the morning for the first time. Liam summed it up quite succinctly and wisely the next morning when he was recounting to me the events of the evening, "I told Daddy my tummy hurt. I didn't know what was in there . . . . . then I did . . . " What son has, Mommy usually gets, and boy, today did I ever. I even had to miss the Final Four games. Bleh. Literally.
365days365images9

1 comment:

  1. catching up on your blog posts ...
    I am so sorry you were so sick:( but it did make for a really great photo pairing:)

    ReplyDelete