Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 110

Well crap. Here it is, 5:30 p.m. Photo of the day?! What?! This is what I've been doing for the past 3 hours as it took Liam an hour and a half of monkeying around before falling asleep even though I know he is exhausted. I secretly don't mind when this happens occasionally because he monkeys around quietly enough in his room so I get that time to work plus the actual time that he IS sleeping. Firing on all cylinders here, but photo of the day neglected. Solution: set up camera and take a picture of photo of the day being neglected. Of note: I only get half a seat because my cat (shown behind me) apparently believes he is entitled to the other half of the chair whenever I am sitting on it. Also, this picture makes me want to clean my refrigerator off. Clutter be gone. The end.
IMG_9442-2

No comments:

Post a Comment